Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Eric A. Schneider, Managing Partner, Anderson McPharlin & Conners LLP - "The Impact of the Fact-Gathering Process on Cost/Benefit Analysis in Litigation"
2. Michael P. Falzone, Partner, Hirschler Fleischer PC - "Navigating Litigation: Guiding Clients Through the Legal Process"
3. Philip Y. Brown, Shareholder, Adler Pollock & Sheehan PC - "A Client's Guide to the Litigation Process"
4. Mark L. Mattioli and Patrick K. McCoyd, Partners, Post & Schell PC - "Client Strategies for Controlling Costs in Commercial Litigation"
5. John Y. Pearson Jr., Member, Willcox & Savage PC - "The Foundation of Litigation: Establishing Solid Client Bonds"
6. Kevin F. Brady, Partner, Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP - "Preparing a Client for Litigation in Today's Electronic World"
7. Donna M. Evans, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP - "A Proactive Approach to Commercial Litigation Client Strategies"
8. Robert J. Feigh, Attorney, Gray, Plant, Mooty, Mooty & Bennett PA - "Breaking Down the Barriers: Moving from Litigation to Resolution"
9. Ian E. Bjorkman, Founder, Law Office of Ian E. Bjorkman LLC - "Harmonizing Litigation Strategies with a Client's Business Goals"
Appendix A: Sample Complaint
Appendix B: Sample Interrogatories
Appendix C: Sample Request for Production of Documents
Appendix D: Sample Supreme Judicial Court Decision Regarding Motion to Dismiss